We missed updating this blog but we're still very excited to announce version 5.0.0 of the neo4j and neo4j-core gems. In fact we're up to 5.0.1 already! Set your
">~ 5.0.0" for the latest!
- Eager loading!
- Lots of speed improvements (thanks to Chris)!
- ActiveNode associations now require a relationship type (via
- Associations and query chain objects now show a simpler, cleaner object in the console (including the query which will be executed)
- Neo4j rake tasks now show more complete output and fail when an exit code is non-zero
- Lots of code refactoring (via
rubocop) and other improvements!
There are other exciting (if technical) notes in the
CHANGELOGs. Check them out and try the gems!
See our README for the best ways to get help!
Tagged with releases, news